A huge thank you to everyone who participated in the Celebrating Blog Friendships Blog Hop Party this past weekend, and a special thanks to Jo and Lizzie for coordinating it. The winner of the prize packet of scrapping goodness is:
Deb who blogs at Paper Turtle and commented:
Lovely post, Melissa ~ and it's nice to meet you. I find inspiration from a few very talented blog friends. That's just one of the many reasons I love blogging so much! Enjoy your hop!
November 6, 2010 5:34 PM
Congratulations Deb! Please email me with your shipping information and I'll get the packet in the mail to you.
Today I want to share some links with those of you who love free stuff - online classes, sketches, magazines, digital supplies, etc.
1. I received a couple of announcements in my inbox today from Jessica Sprague who is offering another FREE class! The very first online class I ever took was a free class from Jessica back in 2008, and I've been hooked on online classes ever since that time. Click on the image below to go directly to Jessica's site and learn more about the class. I hope to "see" some of you there.
2. Jessica's email also announced a blog hop starting November 11th. I am looking forward to collecting some new free digital supplies on this blog hop. Click the image below to learn more about it.
3. Every week Cathy Zielske posts a Make a Page Monday layout and offers a downloadable pdf file with her layout sketch. I love these sketches because Cathy includes dimensions for the photos along with other short tips on design. Click here for today's post.
4. Did you kow that you can download the current (and past) issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine for free? I have really enjoyed the last couple of issues - another great source for inspiration.
5. I've mentioned this one before, but it's worth repeating for any who missed it. Big Picture Classes offers several free self-paced classes. My favorite is Start Here with Stacy. I shared several of my layouts based on the course materials in this post.
6. This next one has been available for a while, however I just heard about it last week. It's a free sample e-book from Ella Publishing.
7. And, of course, I can't forget to mention Shimelle, who brought many of us together through her Blogging for Scrapbookers class. She has several free projects on her site. I loved her DIY Crafting Album and have recently started working on an 8x8 album showcasing some items that Robbie and I have made over the years. I am doing a two-page layout for each item. You can see my Diaper Cakes layout here. I purchased a denium covered album for this project and will post photos once I get the cover decorated. For now, here's the second layout I've created for the album, all about the compost bin Robbie built for me.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you'll explore some of these links and enjoy the freebies!