Sunday, November 28, 2010
New Blog Award!
I am so excited and honored to have received this award from fellow blogger Sue. Wow, how great to have someone think my blogging is stylish! Thank you Sue - this really made my day!
This award comes with a few rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this (done above)
2. Share 8 things about yourself (see below)
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered (see below)
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards (next on my list)
8 things about myself
1. I am married to the most wonderful man who spoils me rotten with flowers every week.
2. Yellow is my favorite color.
3. I love the Lord and try to live my life in a way that lets His light shine.
4. I enjoy reading and often have several books going at the same time - all different genres, of course.
5. I have a bachelor's and a master's degree, yet I love staying home, taking care of all our household affairs, volunteering, and scrapbooking!
6. I am a certified teacher and have taught middle school, high school, community college, and university courses.
7. I love to take road trips with Robbie, anywhere, anytime, any place.
8. I was born organized and Robbie says all my trains run on time.
Eight bloggers that I enjoy and am passing on this award. A couple of these I've followed for a while, others I've recently discovered, and one I even know in real life - be sure to check out their blogs!
1. Cheri - Scrap Dreams
2. Stephanie Joanna - Here's Looking at You, Kid
3. Rachel B - Rachel_B's World
4. Sian - From High In The Sky
5. S - Snaps and Snippets
6. Debbie P - Telling Our Story
7. Abi - Creating Paper Dreams
8. Ellyn - Ellyn's Place
You know, I thought it might be difficult coming up with 8 blogs, but truthfully it was hard to narrow it down to only eight! I enjoy blogging and getting to know other scrapbookers and crafters all around the globe. I'm off now to spend a little time in the blogosphere.
BTW - if you're Tammy, please check this post - if I don't hear from you by noon on Tuesday, I will have to pick a new winner of the pay it forward prize giveaway.