1. Teaching two Bible study sessions a week keeps me on my toes. There are a total of 25 ladies in the sessions, and I maintain weekly contact with them through emails and phone calls in between our meetings. We are having a great time studying the books of I, II, & III John.
2. This weekend our church held its annual Ladies' Retreat. As I am on our Ladies' Ministry Leadership Team, I was involved in the entire planning process and spent the week preparing some last minute items (preparing name badges, assembling craft bags, gathering a few decorations, packaging small gifts) and during the two day retreat I was extremely busy. I was privileged to help set up, to man the registration table, to be a prayer partner, to assist the other leaders during their sessions, to place items for each session on the tables, etc, etc . . . and to help clean up!
The retreat was a Wonder Full World, so each session centered around a continent. I was the speaker for the Asia session, so I wore an outfit that a friend had brought me from India a few years ago. The session focused on how we matter to God and how he is always with us, even in the largest crowds like those in Asia.
3. Robbie and I were excited to attend a Texas Rangers game during the playoff series with Tampa Bay a few weeks ago, and we have been enjoying watching this past week's games on TV as they secured a spot in the World Series!
4. This week we will be having the new glass frameless shower enclosure installed in the master bathroom, so I'll be sharing the before & after renovation photos soon.
5. I've got a few more layouts planned with sketches from the BPC Double Take workshop and hope to share those with you in the coming week.
6. I'll also be sharing about two new classes starting this week - Shimelle's Pretty Paper Party and the BPC Giving Well workshop.
7. Next weekend I'll be passing a new book filled with lots of scrapbooking inspiration! (Check out all the information about Pass the Book:Year Two here.)
I can hardly believe that October is already halfway gone . . . and we are only 70 days away from Christmas! I have decided to make several of my gifts this year, so I better get started on those soon.
As soon as I've published this post, I'm off for a nice long browse through blogland as I haven't had much time to catch up on what y'all are doing lately. I'll be around to see you soon.