1. What You're Wearing - simple enough, an easy photo in the mirror look at me today.
2. Your Cell Phone - the same phone I've had for the past 3 1/2 years; I think it's time to upgrade, don't you?
3. Three Things Together - three new books I purchased for storytelling and scrapbooking inspiration.
4. Something Blue - this DVD set is one of my Christmas gifts from Robbie. We've been enjoying an episode each evening this week.
A Bedroom (before you pick it up) - luckily I'd already thrown the quilt over the bed in a haphazard fashion before reading this prompt so it doesn't look too bad!
6. A snack - just a little snack today as I'm trying to eat less.
7. The View Out A Window - looking out to our very barren raised garden bed.
8. Looking Down - I looked down and there were my feet, just like always. :>)
9. A Smile - Robbie's collectible toy room makes it easy to find something for almost any prompt.
10. Weather - a beautiful sunshiny but very cold day here today.
11. Homemade - the little square quilted "rug" on the table was made especially for me by Pun'kin, all by herself. It was my Christmas gift this year, and I am so thrilled that she shared the first thing she completed by herself with me! Isn't it beautiful?
12. Shoes - looking down a little later in the morning, I found my shoes!
I've seen other prompts/inspiration/ideas for taking 12 photos on the 12th of each month this year - are any of you participating in those challenges? Have you taken your 12 photos today?