1. What You Drive - I used a photo of my Expedition in last month's photos, so I decided to try for a different perspective today.
2. Breakfast - I didn't check the prompts until almost mid-morning, so I'm sharing a photo of my lunch instead (leftover baked chicken & rice).
3. Something Green - So many choices for this one, but I decided it was Yoda's turn in the spotlight.
4. New - I'm not sure that I'm thrilled with it just yet, but today I got a brand new haircut (the 11 inches that are gone will soon be on their way to Locks of Love).
5. Hands - I really like how this shot turned out - how many hands do you see?
6. Faith - There were several choices for this abstract concept, but I finally settled on this display where all the truths of my faith can be found.
7. A School - The only kind of school I attend these days is online, so here's one of my favorite classrooms right now.
8. A Favorite Appliance - It's not the most glamorous appliance, but I am so thankful to have a good dishwasher. I just load it up, push a few buttons, and a little later I have nice clean dishes without the punishment of dishpan hands. (And if there's a large pot or pan that won't fit in the dishwasher, I leave it to soak in the sink. The next morning I find it all nice and clean sitting on the counter - Robbie rarely ever lets me wash them!)
9. Tuesday at 10:00 am - I changed this to Monday at 10 am since I want to get all my photos in on the 12th of the month. Look at the beautiful sunshine coming in through the windows this morning!
10. Pajamas - A little peek at my pajama shelf.
11. Family - We showcase favorite family photos in our front hallway.
12. Art - This beautiful painting was created especially for me by one of my former eighth grade students. It hangs on the door to my craft room.
I've been busy in my craft room lately and will be sharing some new layouts and my re-organized Category Drawers very soon!