I'm trying to get everything updated on the Pass the Book: Year Two page, and I need your help. If you currently have a book or have recently passed one, please check the list below for accuracy and then please leave a comment verifying the information or letting me know if I need to make updates! Also, if you're still hoping for a chance to read one of these books, be sure to check the updated page in a few days so you can watch for it to be passed!
1. (Aug 2011) Sharing Your Story was returned to me by Deb of Deb's World. Thank you!!
2. (Sept 2011) Raw Art Journaling is with Fiona of Fiona's Flotsam. (This book should return home next!)
3. (Oct 2011) Tantalizing Textures is with Linda of Linda's Photo Blog and will soon be on its way to Sue of Me & Mine. (This book's next stop should be back home!)
4. (Nov 2011) Scrapbooking Your Faith is with Valerie of Adventures with Valerie.
5. (Dec 2011) The Girls From Ames (new book) is with Missus Wookie of Missus Wookie's Wanderings and she is ready to pass it on. Click here for a chance to be the next recipient.
6. (Jan 2012) The Writing Life is with Ginger of Ginger's Life of Spice.
7. (Feb 2012) The Artist Unique is with Monica of Quest to Perfect Imperfection and will soon be on its way to Beverly of Be Glorious.
8. (March 2012) Sabbath is with Beverly of Be Glorious and she is ready to pass it on. Click here for a chance to be the next recipient.
9. (April 2012) Creative Stamping for Scrapbookers is with Alison of Life in the Slow Lane.
10. (May 2012) Lifted is with Alison of Life in the Slow Lane and will soon be on its way to Jemma of Just Jimjams.
11. (June 2012) Art Journaling (Winter 2011) is on its way to Cheri of Scrap Dreams.
12. (July 2012) Trading Card Treasures is with Elizabeth of Journaling by Lizzie and she is ready to pass it on. Click here for a chance to be the next recipient.
Please note that if you have a book, there is no rush to pass it on - the last month or so has been crazy around here and I just want to be sure I haven't missed something! :>)