I've decided to create an 8 1/2 x 11 collage of FUN photos each month to add to my One Little Word album. Here's a look at my FUN January photos.
Despite the fact that we already have a large collection of board games, we picked up the new Despicable Me version of Operation. (We both played the original version as kids!). It was FUN to read the directions and see my word used in a new way.
My FUN plans for February include:
1. A trip down to Southeast Texas to celebrate my twin nieces' 9th birthday.
2. Playing games and completing puzzles with Robbie.
3. Online classes - One Little Word, Inspired Scrapbooking, Organizing FUNdamentals, 31 Things, Technique Toolbox, Frugal Still Life Photography.
4. Using those cookie cutters.
5. Watching Season 3 of The Six Million Dollar Man.
6. Cropping with family and friends and attending the Scrapbook Expo.
Did you have a FUN January? What FUN things are you planning for February?