Robbie and I watched preseason football games and finished up the final episodes of The Six Million Dollar Man. We also saw two movies: Lucy, which really wasn't nearly as good as the previews made it look; and Guardians of the Galaxy, which was a fantastically FUN superhero movie (check out this FUN review of the movie). Despite the summer temperatures, Robbie and I got out for a couple of walks this month and I continued my weekly sessions with a personal trainer and daily rides on the stationary bike.
I also enjoyed the birthday celebrations at Ellyn's Crafty Tuesday, seeing the Oscar de la Renta Five Decades of Style exhibit, lunches out with Robbie at the mall near his office, cropping with Mama and Michelle one Saturday, an afternoon relaxing and sketching at the park, catching up with Ellyn over lunch one Friday, and visiting with our great-niece and great-nephews on Skype.
Here's a look at my FUN August photo collage.
My FUN plans for September include:
1. Seeing a movie or two and watching the first regular season football games with Robbie.
2. Catching up in the Inspired Scrapbooking workshop and working through the new materials in the One Little Word class.
3. Attending the library book club meeting and celebrating the second anniversary of Crafty Tuesday.
4. Finishing the hunt for items on Rinda's Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt list.
5. Scrapbooking more layouts for our 10th Anniversary Cruise album.
Did you have a FUN August? What FUN things are you planning for September?