1. Despite the fact that the Super Bowl is still a week away, it always seems like the season ends for me when the Dallas Cowboys play their last game. They did not have a great year: 9 wins, 7 losses. Of course, it was much better than
2. I ordered some FRESH new bath towels, hand towels and wash cloths for our bathroom - all on one order with free shipping. I had to laugh when the order showed up in five boxes! Seriously! One of the boxes contained one single wash cloth; another box had two wash cloths. And the bubble envelope that came the next day completed the order with two hand towels.
3. Earlier this week, I drove out to visit Mama & Daddy & enjoyed working on a puzzle with them. I only snapped this one photo, but it's one of my favorite from the week.
4. I spent a good bit of this week giving our bedroom a deep cleaning, moving things around for a FRESH look, and decluttering our nightstands and dresser drawers. I ended up with a small bag of trash and a larger bag of items to donate, including 35 pairs of socks . . . although it seems I still have plenty to choose from. :)
5. He's almost home!! After 11 days away, Robbie will arrive home this afternoon. We had planned for me to travel with him to Paris and Monaco this month. However, after multiple changes to his itinerary and the discovery that the new company does not allow spouses to travel to the conference in Monaco, we reluctantly cancelled my flights. Robbie had a very full schedule every day, but he was able to capture a few photos of the harbor in Monaco after dinner one evening.
How was your week? Please share any interesting tidbits in the comments!